Thursday, May 23, 2013

The new treatment of Lupus Nephritis (Lupus kidney disease)

Just as the name implies, is caused by lupus. Lupus Nephritis is a kind of immune disease, whose damage can spread towards many other organs such as skin, joints, brain, blood, and so on. The damage spreads to kidney is called Lupus Nephritis (Lupus kidney disease). In the abroad, there are 50 cases among 100, 000 people, and in China, there are 70 cases among 100,000 people.
The term Lupus Nephritis (Lupus kidney disease) comes from Latin, medical research field. It is said that when wolfs are fighting with each other, they will bite each other on face until it bleeds. Thus, red scar will come into being. So Lupus Nephritis patients’ face is the same as that of fighted wolfs. So experts in medical field call this Lupus.
Lupus can cause damage to the tissues and organs in the whole body. Among them, kidney damage is mostly common seen. The report shows that about 80% of patients with lupus will have damage in kidney sooner or later. If they have a renal biopsy, all of them have pathological damage in kidney. Those who have been diagnosed to have protein in urine, red blood cells in urine or renal function decline can be diagnosed with Lupus Nephritis (Lupus kidney disease). The damage degree of kidney directly influenced the prognosis of lupus.
The pathological causes are not clear. In most of time, it may be caused by environmental factors such as infection of virus, the ultraviolet irradiation, medicine, and so on. Influenced by these, people who have already had genetic factors begin to have immune response. The immune function is out of order, so the body produces pathological autoantibody and immune complex continuously. Eventually, Lupus Nephritis comes into being. Normally, the organic body can produce autoantibody, which can resist with the tissues, through which, we do not suffer from disease. In other words, immune system protects us and prevents us from being caught by disease. If the immune system is out of order, disease will exist.
How should we treat Lupus Nephritis (Lupus kidney disease)? As we mentioned above, Lupus Nephritis (Lupus kidney disease) is an immune disease, so the focus of the treatment should also adjust the immune system.
The first step is systematic diagnosis, which is the premise of the treatment. If the diagnosis is not scientific, we can not assure the effect of treatment. The second step is brand new medicine. Among kidney diseases which are related to the immune, most of them are caused by immune reaction. So it is more necessary for doctors and experts to research the treatment of immune medicated kidney disease. A creative treatment which can stop the immune comes out, which can inhibit the immune inflammation response rapidly, and stop the abnormal damage of the intrinsic cells. To achieve it, firstly our treatment is based on the scientific treatment, which can tell the type of immune reaction and find out where the immune complex is. Secondly, the brand new therapy has little side effect, the technology of which is connected with the most advanced one in the world. The third step is that patients with Lupus Nephritis (Lupus kidney disease) are brought into the stage of immune tolerance. Tolerance means bearing. In other words, it means that human bodys try to adapt themselves to the deposition of pathogenic materials in the kidney. In the fourth step, patients with In the fourth step, patients with Lupus Nephritis (Lupus kidney disease) are brought into immune adjustment stage.
So patients with Lupus Nephritis (Lupus kidney disease) are not necessary to worry for there must be a hope. More information about the treatment of Lupus Nephritis (Lupus kidney disease), please consult us.

2 comments:

  1. I am very much happy to share to every viewers that is reading this,I want to inform the whole public of how I got help for my herpes, I wanted this since 6 months ago, I have also taken treatment from some doctor,few weeks back I came on the net to see if I will be able to get any information as to cure my herpes, on my search I saw various testimony of people who was helped by a great man called Dr Akhigbe and without any hesitation, I contacted him, I wrote to him and and he guided me, I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for me and indeed 3 weeks after I started using the medicine, I was completely happy as it worked for me.I went to the hospital for check up and indeed I was declared negative from my disease, and I also waited again for two weeks and went back to another hospital for check up to be fully sure and to my great surprise I was still declared negative, and I decided to share this great opportunity to those people out there fighting this sickness, You can contact him now for your medicine to cure your diseases, contact his Email; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348142454860. website. hpps:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    Dr Akhigbe also cure diseases like..
    HIV
    Herpes
    Cancer
    Chronic Disease
    Asthma
    Parkinson's disease
    External infection
    Als
    multiple sclerosis disease
    Nausea, Vomiting or Diarrhea
    Heart Disease
    Diabetes
    Kidney Disease
    Lupus
    Epilepsy
    Stroke
    Eczema
    Eating Disorder
    Back Pain. etc
    contact him for your solution

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete