Monday, May 20, 2013

How to Treat Lupus Nephritis with Chinese Medicine

Lupus Nephritis is a common kidney damage among Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, which is caused by the deposition of immune complex in the kidney. The pathological lesion is mainly in renal glomerular disease, which is also often seen in renal tubules and renal mesenchyme. In renal biopsy, 80% to 90% of patients have damage in kidney. What surprised us most is that 100% percent of them have kidney damage, which shows as Nephritis or Nephrotic Syndrome. Patients with Nephritis have red blood cells, white blood cells and protein in urine. With the disease developing, patients may develop into uremia at the end stage. In renal biopsy, the pathological damage can be divided into Focal hyperplastic glomerulonephritis and Diffuse hyperplastic glomerulonephritis. The former is relatively slight and the latter is relatively severer, and what’s more, it develops progressively and has bad prognosis.
Nephrotic Syndrome caused by Lupus Nephritis shows as membrane renal glomerular nephritis or diffuse hyperplastic glomerulonephritis. As for diffuse hyperplastic glomerulonephritis, besides a large amount of proteinuria, there also exist many other damages such as red blood cells in urine, urinary cylinder and high blood pressure. In some particular cases, slight protein in urine and no kidney disease is found in the latter one.
How about the treatment of Lupus Nephritis?
Conventional treatment and western medicine treatment go as follows:
The common western medicine which is used to treat Lupus Nephritis is such as hormone, immunosuppressant, and so on. Generally, hormone and immunosuppressant are used together to treat symptoms such as controlling the leak out of protein from urine, which leads to hypoproteinemia consequently. Diuretic is used to relieve edema rapidly in Lupus Nephritis patients’ body.
However, just as we point out above, western medicine just focuses on symptoms, which does not emphasize fundamental factors which leads to Lupus Nephritis.
In contrast, Chinese Medicine can achieve better treatment. Chinese Medicine is abstracted from traditional Chinese medicine and has a micro-process compared with traditional Chinese medicine, which means that the use ratio is increased. Secondly, Chinese Medicine is not taken in orally but through osmosis in renal area, which also means that it will not stimulate the stomach and guts, which may lead to poor appetite. Thirdly, Chinese Medicine can promote the blood circulation and dissolve the stasis in the blood, creating a clearer inner environment. Last but not least, Chinese Medicine contains many active and nutritious substances, which can repair the damaged intrinsic cells and prevent proteins and red blood cells, etc from leaking out fundamentally.
Apart from these, patients with Lupus Nephritis should also prevent from sunlight. In summer, remember to wear a hat when you prepare to go out. When you have fever, pain in the joint, protein in urine, lie down and have a good rest. If edema and high blood pressure appear, patients with Lupus Nephritis should keep low salt diet.

5 comments:

  1. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Love Spell,psoriasis,Lottery Spell,disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Infertility,Tach Disease ,Epilepsy ,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Autism,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma, (measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Allergic diseases.Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.
    Dementia.,Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,Lupus,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara,Conley,Mckinney and many more suffring from all kind of disease so i contacted him . He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal. ... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe this. A great testimony l must share. A few months back l was diagnosed with herpes virus. I really thought my life was over. I had used different kinds of medication which didn't help. Then l browsed the internet and found a great doctor by the name Dr Odion who listened to my problems and sent me herbal medication via courier. I took the medication as instructed and within 2 weeks, the virus was gone.
    If you need any help you may contact Dr Odion on email /drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com or whatsApp at +234 9019421176
    HIV
    DIABETES
    CANCER
    KIDNEY PROBLEMS
    AND OTHER DISEASES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Herpes is a serious and recurring disease which can't be cured through drugs or injections by the American doctors but the best way to deal with Herpes is by taking natural herbs medicine for it, I have read about DR OLUTA the great herbalist doctor who cure me from herpes with his powerful herbal medicine. I contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God!
    After 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 3 days!
    i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! it's really like a dream but I am so happy! for the people suffering from the following diseases, Cancer, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, Arthritis, Hpv, Infections,Liver Disease, Autoimmune Diseases, Parkinson's disease,Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine because i am a living testimony and i was cured of herpes and his medicine is legit. I sent him what he requested and he sent me his medicine which I took for 3 good weeks and today I am out here with a negative result. When I went for the test I was so happy after going through his medication. you can reach him through his email dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com or  whatsapp number:+2349065326267 

    ReplyDelete
  4. A TRUE HERBALIST THAT CURE MY HERPES WITH ROOTS AND HERBS.TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM HPV [with Herbal Traditional medicine]Hello Everyone out there,I am here to give my testimony about a Herbalist doctor called Dr oseremen  who helped me in my life. I was infected with HPV in 2019, but with the help of Dr Oseremen herbal medicine, i was cured within few weeks of drinking the herbs he sent to me through courier delivery service. This same doctor also cured my Aunty from herpes, as soon as i heard she had herpes, i quickly refer her to Dr Oseremen and she was cured too after drinking his herbs.I have referred more than 15 persons to Dr Oseremen and they were all cured from their various illness. So if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him dr.oseremenvadi@gmail.com Or WhatsApp/call +2349056394313 He also have a herbal cure for 4 other DISEASES;1.HIV2.SHINGLES3.VIRAL HEPATITIS4 HSV1/HSV2Contact him today and you will have a testimony…Good luck!I can’t stop talking about this man called Dr Oseremen cause he is God sent to cure humans from different DISEASES with herbal medications,he cured me of HPV ,he will also help you.GOOD LUCK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete