Sunday, May 19, 2013

Lupus Nephropathy Relapses, What Should I Do

In May, 2011, I was diagnosed with lupus nephropathy. In 2012, January, red spot appeared in my face, which looks like bufferfly. Then I went to local hospital, skin department. 10 days after I lived there, with the help of a large dosage of hormone, the symptoms are controlled and I feel better with the diminishing of red spot. However, in these days, I feel ache where there were red spots before. Ache is so frequent. Does it mean Lupus Nephropathy relapse? What should I do? I’m 32, female.
Dear lady, please don’t worry. We can help you solve it. Firstly, Lupus Nephropathy is an autoimmune disease which in most of time occurs in young females and will recur easily if the treatment is not effective. In the world, a large dosage of hormone is applied just as you mentioned in clinic, which can control the symptoms, relieve the suffering for the time being. However, it can not treat Lupus Nephropathy, which leads to the recurrence. Why? Lupus Nephropathy is an autoimmune disease, so if we want to cure it completely, we should adjust the immune system and increase the immunity of patients.
On the basis of this theory, immunotherapy is innovated, which can be divided into immune diagnosis, immune clearance, immune inhibition, immune tolerance, immune adjustment and immune protection. Here, we would like to introduce immune clearance, in which, plasma exchange is applied, which is especially suitable for Lupus Nephropathy patients. Although the immune complex is cleared away, there are also damaged intrinsic cells, which lead to a new circle of immune response. So in the next step, immune adjustment and immune protection are applied, which includes Chinese Medicine and stem cell, both of which can not only repair the damaged intrinsic cells and adjustment the immune system, thus increasing the immunity as well. After these, Lupus Nephropathy can be treated fundamentally.
We believe, after it, Lupus Nephropathy can not relapse, so you can have a try. Hope you can get rid of the suffering forever.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete