Friday, May 31, 2013

How to Prevent and Control Diabetic Nephropathy

There are many points which patients with Diabetic Nephropathy should pay attention to. In this passage, experts in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital will introduce it for you in detail.
1. Patients with Diabetic Nephropathy should control the blood pressure strictly and control it below 130/80mmHg. In addition, it is forbidden to take medicine which does harm to kidney.
2. Smoking is also forbidden. Besides, high blood pressure, high blood glucose, and high protein should also be prevented.
3. Patients with Diabetic Nephropathy should take more water. The intake of water should be 1500-2000, and the amount of urine should also be 1500-2000, which is good to the discharge of metabolism.
4. Patients with Diabetic Nephropathy should control the intake of protein, the amount of which should be 0.6-0.8g/kg/day. In addition, patients should take in high quality protein food such as fish and lean meat.
5. Patients with Diabetic Nephropathy should control the intake of blood sugar as well. It is because high blood sugar can accelerate the development of Diabetic Nephropathy.
If people have been diagnosed with Diabetic Nephropathy, besides the above-mentioned points, they should also take effective measures so as to repair the damaged intrinsic cells and stop it from developing into end-stage Uremia.

2 comments:

  1. I know this could be disrespectful but i would still share my testimony with you all whom would also need same help, i got married to my wife 3 years ago until i came across DR AZIBA we could not have a child because my Penis was too small to perform and could not erect, this almost cost me my marriage, i wept in close door, no help coming , so i went online for a helpful research and i came across a review written about DR. AZIBA who prepares PENIS ENLARGEMENT PRODUCT and his contact details were also written on how he prepares root and vegetables natural product to help grow penis , so i applied and he send it to my address and instruct me on how to use, within the period of (7days) my penis is already growing from 3:5 to 6:5 and DR made it known to me that i can stop when am satisfied with the result, my dear friends this is worth celebrating and sharing with my fellow men same goes to women who needs this for there man, i will write down his contact details so you all can contact the DR AZIBA as well.

    WhatsApp: +2348100368288

    Email: Priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com

    Some other solution you need Dr Aziba help you get cured.

    {1}Diabetes

    {2}HPV
    {3}ALS

    {4}Herpes
    Contact
    Dr via Email: Priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com
    WhatsApp : +2348100368288

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete