Wednesday, July 24, 2013

PKD Patient with Renal Anemia from Israel Recovers here

Name: Paul
Age: 52 
Country: Israel 
Diagnosis: PKD, renal anemia, renal high blood pressure 
Medical history: 
    It is just like a nightmare. Several years ago, in a physical examination, I find out that I have occult blood in urine and the ultrasound examination test shows that I have polycystic kidney disease, which shocked me really. Doctor told me that I have to take dialysis or kidney transplant with the PKD developing. 
   Indeed, with time passing by, polycystic kidney disease becomes serious. Three years ago, the protein in urine was positive and serum creatinine was as high as 339umol/L, BUN 20.6mmol/l. I am really on the way of dialysis. But I do not want to take dialysis. 
   SI came to Kidney Disease Hospital, China. 
After I came here, I mainly take Chinese Medicine, which lasts for the whole month. I do it three times every day and each lasts for 45 minutes. In addition, I also do herbs bath. Both of them can help improve the blood circulation, improving the micro-blood circulation in particular, dissolving the blood stasis and clearing the toxins in the blood. 
Just as Paul said, Chinese Medicine is so unique that we can not find it in any other country. It makes me feel comfortable. You can lie down on the bed and enjoy it quietly. It is just like massage. You can feel that your blood is circulating and you are so energetic. I can feel powerful. And I want to take food, which is out of my imagine. 
  After a months treatment, my blood pressure turns normal. My serum creatinine is 182 and BUN is 16.4. The biggest cyst is 2 cm now and I know that I am far away from dialysis. 
  The service in Kidney Disease Hospital is also like five-star level. Facilities are enough. Nurse takes me care and communicates with me when I am a little lonely. I really feel warm and happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment