Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Is There a Cure for IgA Nephropathy

Many IgA Nephropathy patients are looking for a cure for most of them have tried many western medicines but can not receive very effective effect or they will still suffer from the relapse after infection. Why? All these methods can not enhance the immune system, which is the main and fundamental reason why it relapses and develops into FSGS stage, etc. 
IgA Nephropathy means after immune system is damaged, the immunoglobulin A (main element) deposits onto the kidney, thus causing excessive immune reaction, which will damage the renal glomerular mesangial cells if it lasts for a long time for immunoglobulin A mainly deposits here. In many countries, hormone and immunosuppressive agent are applied, which can stop the immune reaction for the time being. However, the IgA is still in kidney, which will still lead to continuous immune reaction. Gradually, IgA will develop from minimal change to FSGS and patients will take dialysis and even consider kidney transplant. 
Only after we clear away the immune complex from renal glomerular mesangial area and increase the immunity, can we treat IgA Nephropathy from root. It needs not only western medicine but also herbs from nature. On the basis of this, in Disease Hospital, we researched immunotherapy, which is a combination of western medicine such as blood purification and Chinese herbs such as Chinese Medicine . 
Firstly, IgA Nephropathy patients should apply blood purification treatment in our hospital for after long time being ill, kidney can not discharge many toxins and there are toxins in the blood such as creatinine, urea nitrogen and urea acid. Blood purification can clear them away as well as clear the immune complex, which moves in the blood only. 
Next, Chinese Medicine is applied, which is the advanced form of traditional Chinese medicine which has thousands of years’ history. The main function of Chinese medicine can promote the blood circulation and dissolve the stasis in the blood, which can clear away the immune complex in renal mesangial area and enhance the immune ability. Ithis step, stem cell is also applied, which can help not only repair the damaged cells and differentiate into those dead ones. 
Sthis is a cure for IgA Nephropathy patients. If you still have any questions, please have a further communication online or leave you information which will be kept confidential. 

1 comment:

  1. In March 2017, Dr. Bryan Bailey, D.D.S. an Oral Surgeon in Amarillo, TX removed my4 oral implants, the rest of the screw that was left in my mouth in June 2016,and the crowns that covered 5 of my front lower teeth. The metals in my mouth had corroded and were described as if I had a car battery in my mouth with the electrical current sand saliva. I had significant bone loss in my lower mandible once again. My dentist constructed a temporary partial plate made out of nylon and plastic to see if I noticed a difference after the metal was all removed. I used Dr Itua herbal medicines before and after surgery to help with pain and used to cure my genital herpes as well and Strontium to supplement my body. My body has healed very well and Dr Itua herbal supplement helps boost my immune system. I also had a very dry mouth before this surgery, and now I don’t have dry mouth.
    As of right now, I feel as though I am on the right track to healing and I like to share Dr Itua contact on here for everyone can see more research being done , Dr Itua knowledge is from God to use natural remedy to increase our quality of life without side effect and to put an end to all the symptom. Help share this across all health blogs Dr Itua Email contact drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I want patients to learn about natural healing and also learn how to manage the symptoms in ways that are beneficial to our bodies as a whole!
    Dr Itua can cure herpes, Parkinson, ALS, hepatitis, infertility, HIV, HPV, lupus, ms, kidney disease, diabetes, cancers and other health problems you may encounter.

    ReplyDelete